Live A Simple Life
1) De-stress By Putting Your Phone Away
2) Reduce Expenditure
3) Speak To Your Phone Provider
1. Ring your service provider’s customer care department. Their number is pre-programmed into your phone’s contact list
2. Tell them you would like to switch from being on a contract to a month-to-month plan
3. If you are still on a contract, ask if they would be willing to move you to a month-to-month contract if you stay with them
4) Own Your Hardware Outright
5) Keep The House Clean For Less
6) Wash And Iron Your Own Shirts
7) Shave Dollars Off Your Monthly Debt Repayment
8) An Easier Way To Watch Calorie Intake
9) Stop And Smell The Roses
10) Give Your Undivided Attention
11) Connect With Your Senses
12) Change Your Environment
13) Spring Clean
14) Value Your Time
15) Be True To Yourself
16) Take Baby Steps To Live A Simple Life
If you are uncertain of what living a simple life would be like for you, start by following these sixteen steps.
Living a simple life is a journey that can take years to perfect, starting as a dream that slowly becomes a reality.
Giving us a life with more time to connect in a way that has meaning, not only with people but also with our environment.
It is having the time to do things we enjoy and being able to be genuine to ourselves.
This is what makes a simple life.